Monday, May 24

Week 3, Day 1

My post titles probably don't make sense.
Anyway, this is the third week of class. Which means that at the end of this week you should have completed through your second original work. I have posted some grades in Blackboard to help you keep track of where you are in that process. It is great that some of you are ahead of schedule. Those who are behind schedule should put in some extra hours. Or maybe just post on your blog your progress so that I don't worry about you so much.
Please make sure that you take time to watch the recorded lectures that I post on this blog.
This is a link, please watch:
halftones relaxed


This is my interpretation of my comments for M.Ferris. The front hand of course would need real line-work to look good again.

This is a link, please watch:applying colors to line drawings with mask

No comments:

Post a Comment