Monday, May 10

Digital Studio Techniques Day 1

Hello,

If you have made it here you probably know what is going on. There is a blog list on the right here that shows the blogs that I know of for our class members in Digital Studio Techniques. I am still missing four of our members. Please get me your blog. You are required to participate as a community. Read each other's blogs and post comments, suggestions, critiques. Other than Blackboard and the official announcements this is where I class happens.

Please notice the Delicious Tag roll on the side bar as well. I will post a link to a video recording on how to get that done. If you think you know how to do stuff just go to http://delicious.com/ and sign up. Once you have a delicious account you will log in and go to Settings/Blogging - Tagroll/(copy the script from the window) go to your blog click on Settings/Layout/Edit Layout/Add a gadget/HTML-Javascript/Now paste the code you copied from delicious into the field. And voila! you should now have a tagroll on your blog. Delicious is totally cool and really helps other people follow your web research. You can use it as a tool to find highly recommended art and design pages too from other people that are interested in the same things that you are.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that I have my “Delicious tag” set up correctly? I did have a question about vectors. I am getting ready to go through digital paintings that I want to work with. I looked through Megan's blog and I read your post ~ can you please explain how to look at a piece of work and see the difference between a vector work and just Photoshop? I have heard you explain it before but I need a refresher. AND I want to be able to spot it in work that I am wanting to do. I went through all the videos and I will make a post on my blog in a bit ~ after some research. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete